The dolls of Eegee Doll Company are one of the popular vintage collectibles that most want to include in their doll collection showcase. The company owes its name to its founder E.G Goldberger and the company was established in 1917. The first few dolls had the markings “E.G.” or “E. Goldberger” but other dolls that were made later bear the markings Eegee, Goldberger, or “TRADEMARK/EEGEE/Dolls/MADE IN USA”. Most were made of materials such as composition, latex, hard plastic, and vinyl.
Here is a list of Eegee dolls that a collector can scour the internet for to add in their valuable collection:
1) Patsy (1930) – The doll is made of composition head and shoulder while its arms are made of full composition. The 14-inch doll’s body is made of stuffed cloth partnered with swing cloth legs. Its hair is molded and painted yellow with a molded headband on top. IT has a pair of painted side glancing eyes, tiny closed mouth, and is marked “GOLD DOLL” on her shoulder.
2) Chikie (1930) – The doll’s height ranges from 17 to 19 inches and is made of all composition jointed body. It has a brown molded hair and blue sleep eyes or could also be painted for some models. The open-mouth version of Chikie shows four upper teeth.
3) Susan Stroller (1953 to 1955) – This is a walker type doll with a turning head and bendable knees. It can measure from 19.5 to 29 inches and it could be unmarked or marked with Eegee or EE-GEE. It also features braided hair with curlers, a mama crier, and a pair of sleep eyes.
4) Miss Babette (1957 to 1965) – This was an 11.5-inch fashion doll which is also a Barbie doll competitor. It also came with rare black doll alternative and most are sporting earrings, swimsuit, and high heel houston astros cheaters shirt.
5) My Fair Lady (1958) – The doll was fashioned after a character in the movie of the same name. This jointed doll measures 20 inches tall and came with a twist waist feature.
6) Maskerade Magic (1960) – This is a 12-inch tall doll which has five different changeable face masks but its funny matching t shirts for couples is not removable.
7) Stoneage Baby (1963) – This 14-inch doll wearing an animal print upper funny matching t shirts for couples and red undergarment is probably a Pebbles of Flintstone competitor. It features a plastic jointed body and short rooted hair on a vinyl head with a toy bone tied to accent its ponytail. It also has side glancing eyes with painted facial features and pursed smiling lips.
black t shirt
Có thể bạn muốn xem thêm : lưới an toàn ban công
write by Ionel Pascan