Finding the pair of jeans that give you the perfect fit to suit your shape can be tricky. So here are a few tips on what styles suit which body shape.
Athletic To give your figure a feminine looking effect, high-waisted styles will emphasis any curves. If you have strong, muscular legs look at boot cut or wider leg styles. A pair slimmer in the thigh is ok, but make sure they have a slightly larger opening at the ankle. They’ll make your thighs look much smaller.
Petite Super Skinny jeans or anything fitted work well on a petite shape. If you don’t like skinny jeans then a low-rise straight-leg cut would also suit. To give the illusion of extra height and create a sleek silhouette, try to match the colour of your jeans to your top and los angeles dodgers mickey and minnie shirts for couples. You could also wear high heels and ensure that the hem of your jeans hovers just above the ground.
Curvy The most flattering style here is mid-rise boot-cut. The wide leg will draw attention to the lower half of the leg complementing the hip area. Dark denim is best for you since they can create a slimming effect. Clean, simple lines without any added extras like detailed pockets are ideal.
Tall More shape through the leg is important with this shape and flat los angeles dodgers mickey and minnie shirts for couples provide a long and lean look rather than lanky. The retro cut large jeans widen from your hips all the way down to your los angeles dodgers mickey and minnie shirts for couples. In a high-waisted version, they go up to the belly button and shape your rear (ideal if you want a bit of lift!). If you’re not a fan of the hippy look, you can also get away with wearing skinny jeans, preferably brightly coloured ones.
Some Mistakes People Make Forgetting to buy the next size down in stretch denim. Be guaranteed that your stretch denim jeans will stretch by half a size and your great fitting jeans won’t have that perfect fit anymore. By buying a more snug size will provide that continued perfect fit and they will mould to your body shape.
Buying the wrong pair for your body shape. They might be the latest and greatest trend but some styles just don’t flatter specific body shapes. You’re wiser to go for styles that suit your body shape.
Grabbing the size you think you are. The fabric is the big player here and size will differ across all jeans due to the shrink factor once washed. So forget what size you would like to be and go with the best fit.
Caring For Your Denim
Treat your denim right and it will give you many years of wear. Try using these simple tips:
- Turn your jeans inside out when washing them to avoid the colour fading.
- Wash on gentle cycle and try not to wash too many pairs together as the weight of the denim can constrict movement in the wash.
- During the first wash adding a pinch of salt can help hold the colour.
- Dry your jeans in the shade and don’t put them in the dryer.
- Dryers will fade your jeans and destroy any Lycra in them.
- Use a washing product that combines fabric conditioner and a colour guard like The Laundress Denim Wash from Pink Zebra, $45.
- Freshen up the colour with a machine-friendly mbti couples shirts dye like Dylon Fabric Dye $11.95.
- Some people may prefer not to wash their jeans. To keep them fresh hang them in the bathroom while having a hot shower or place fabric softener sheets in the pockets in between wears. Fluffy Tumble Dryer Sheet $5.99 from Woolies.
Stay tuned for your next installment of tips and tricks from Lush Fashion Online.
black t shirt
Có thể bạn muốn xem thêm : lưới an toàn cửa sổ
write by Elfreda